Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Bill me later?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    So, I haven't been on the AG website for awhile, but today I just noticed a new feature called "Bill me Later". Where you can pay for your online purchases later. Has anyone heard of this? Used it? Is it like a credit card without the card?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, I noticed this too and posted about it a couple of weeks ago. Several people responded that they thought it was new to AG. From what I understand they just send you a bill later and you pay it like you would a credit card statement. I haven't tried it because my credit card gives me a percentage back and I would rather go that route.

    I would think by now that someone on HB would have used it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member keristars's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to use BML a lot before I had online checking. It was fantastic!

    See, it's a little bit like a credit card - you use BML to pay for an online purchase, and they send you a bill for it the next month. Then, you mail off your check or money order and it's all done! You can pay it in installments, too, but then you risk having to pay interest.


    But, like I said, it was great when I didn't have internet checking (or a debit card), because it was an easy way to keep track of what I needed to pay and when. I find that pulling out the card all the time can be problematic. 8)


    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •